The Village on HWE
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, is a beautiful, conserved part of the Lowveld bushveld and the privileged few that own and live here enjoy the company of the gentler side of African fauna and flora within this 680 hectare private estate. Not only do residents enjoy the beautiful side of Africa in this secure estate, but supportive infrastructure and utilities are of high quality, from tar roads to waterborne sewage and our own water treatment plant, including modern, well maintained water and electrical reticulation.
The beautiful wildlife estate is situated on the edge of the town of Hoedspruit, a small, quaint town with the most amazing view of the Drakensberg mountain escarpment. Whilst Hoedspruit is a small, quiet, secure town, it has all the amenities necessary for a comfortable life in the bush. From the Spar, Pick n Pay and Postnet, to name a few, to great restaurants and coffee shops, nothing in town is more than 10 minutes away from you here in the estate. Also, it is in Hoedspruit that the incredible Southern Cross Schools were founded, this nationally accredited school is based in a game reserve and has lured many families from their hectic urban lifestyles to a more tranquil and beautiful life.
Features of The Village
- 59 Full Title 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Bush Homes including private Car Port outside Braai Patio, including transfer fees from R850,000.
- 5 Sectional Title, 1st floor, 25 sq/m studio apartments with the best views in town from R300.000.
- Our Secure Village (3,2 ha) within the fully protected Wildlife Estate of over 680 ha.
- Estate Security and Safety. (Open door living).
- Central Clubhouse: Communal Pool and Community Centre for the exclusive use of our village.
- Child friendly and secure.
- Estate roads 15 km tarred for safe secure cycling.
- Game drive Wilderness area within the Estate.
- Equestrian Centre within 200 meters.
- 10 minute walk to Pick n Pay and major Shopping Centre with Restaurants etc.. (600meters away).
- Southern Cross and Baobab Montessori Schools located a few minutes away in town.
- Lowveld Academy, an independent Private Secondary School, opening in 2014, next door to the Wildlife Estate.
- Medical Clinic, Boutique Hotel and Sports Center/Gym opening alongside Pick n pay center, 10 minutes walk away.
- Eastgate Airport 15km away. Two flights daily between Johannesburg. Three flight weekly direct between Cape Town.
- Kruger National Park nearby. Either Phalaborwa (74km) or Orpen Gates (68km) .
- Blyde Canyon and Blyde Dam nearby.